The iPad Air is here. As of this morning, Friday, November 1st, 2013, Apple’s newest tablet is on sale in the U.S. and over 40 other countries across the world.
The new iPad Air is a razor 7.5 millimeters thin and weighs just one pound. It has a stunning 9.7-inch Retina display and the powerful A7 chip processor, which makes it the most powerful iPad ever.
Wondering where to buy it? You have plenty of options including, but not limited to:
- Buy the iPad Air today on Apple.com and get free shipping.
- Visit an Apple Retail Store, although it will probably be sold out if you’re not already in line.
- Walmart, $20 cheaper than Apple.com and get free shipping.
- Best Buy, looks like they’re either already sold out online or only available in-store.
- Target, $20 cheaper than Apple.com and free shipping.
- Staples, $20 cheaper than Apple.com and free shipping.
- Verizon Wireless, get $100 off iPad Air and trade in iPad with Retina display and get up to a $300 Verizon Wireless gift card.
U.S., Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the U.K.
What about the iPad Mini Retina?
The iPad Mini Retina does not launch today. It will launch sometime in late November. Stay tuned.
Have more details on this story about the iPad Air? Where to buy, best deals, etc? Leave them in the comments.