Tell your story on Firmology’s Meet & Greet series!
Are you the founder of a tech company focused on solving the needs of business owners ranging from small and medium sized businesses to startups? Tell your story to our audience of small business owners, startup entrepreneurs, professionals, executives, angel investors, and venture capitalists.
Firmology’s Meet & Greet series takes an inside look at the technology available to small business owners and startup entrepreneurs, straight from the founders who built them.
Here are some of the startup founders in the business tech industry who have participated:
Below is the Meet & Greet questionnaire and all the details you’ll need. If you’d like inspiration, check out our other Meet & Greet posts.
Alternatively, you can check out some of the fun How I Power My Business posts from small business owners and online entrepreneurs on why they chose the technology they use.
- Take a look at all the questions first, formulate your thoughts, and gather all required images.
- We’ve heard from many Founders that they had a really fun time filling out the questionnaire, so grab a glass of wine and relax. It will take you 30 minutes to 2 hours, just depends on if you can get in the zone!
- Please answer every question in first person as you would in an in-person interview.
- Conversational tone works best.
- Don’t copy and paste from your website or other interviews. It creates duplicate content issues with search engines, copyright infringement liability, and is in poor form. (Yes, this has happened with previous guests and wastes time with rewrites, so we now mention this upfront.)
- Don’t worry too much about proper sentence structure and punctuation as our editor will proof everything prior to publishing.
- Sometimes our website crashes when the Server Gods are not happy, so please copy and paste your answers in a separate Word document and save your work. That way, you’ll have a backup in case you hit submit and the site goes down. (Yes, this has happened.)
Meet & Greet Questionnaire
[gravityform id=”1″ name=”Meet & Greet” title=”false” description=”false”]